I am trying without success to decide on where I want to celebrate my 45th birthday. We attempted to go to St John for my 40th but because my birthday is still within hurricane season (October 1st) that trip was cancelled. We're trying again, this time with another fun couple and want to venture out a little. Our budget is up to $5000 for accommodations for the week. We're not big water activity people so that's not a priority. We don't like crowded beaches but don't care to be only 1 of 5 people on it either. Would love somewhere with attractive villas with stellar views. Not to quiet but not in the heart of it all either. I have been looking for 2 weeks and have narrowed it down to Antigua, Anguilla, St Martin & Barbados and can't for the life of me make a decision.I'm open to other suggestions I may have overlooked but have already ruled out Grand Cayman, St Lucia, Aruba & Nevis.
We're looking for:
Beautiful clear/turquoise waters
Soft, sandy beaches
Grocery options for days we want to chill after beach days
Good food for days we don't want to cook
Quiet with close proximity to shopping & dinning
Views of surrounding islands
No more than 4 hrs from Tampa, FL (moving there in July)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?