Hello! i am from england and am traveling to toronto in march, could anybody please tell me where and where not to go, i am into rock music, poetry and alternative art. I had a very interesting experience in paris two years ago and would not wish it to happen again (i enjoy a drink!) thanks for your time and efforts!
WHERE NOT TO GO IN TORONTO!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 5 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 9 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 12 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 13 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 14 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 15 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 16 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 17 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation