We are thinking of a summer trip to Vancouver and environs for 10 or 11 days this summer. I am from Toronto and have never been to Vancouver - I think that it is about time that I go. The trip includes 2 adults and 2 kids aged 12 and 15. We like l hiking, cycling, dining, art museums(2 of 4), beaches and swimming. I am having trouble figuring out our plan. Right now I am thinking the following:
Vancouver - 3 nights
Whistler - 3 nights
Parksville - 2 nights
Tofino - 2 nights
Victoria - 1 night
I also love the look of Salt Spring Island but cannot fit it all in this trip. Is it worth dropping something else for? We don't want to be driving the whole trip from A to B - we want to relax a little as well.
Hotel suggestions would be so appreciated as they are hard to come by for family of 4, including older children . We would share one room or suite. Budget about 250 night.
Also thinking of getting our rental car after our time in Vancouver, for our trip to Whistler onwards, and flying home from Victoria.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 3 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston