Hi. I've gotten varying advice on this. I'll be travelling to Vancouver in one month. I just realized my US passport expired in February. It would take me 2-4 weeks to get a new one, unless I pay for expedited service. Maybe it's paranoia on my part, but I'd feel better having it with me when I travel. Anyone have any recent experience of travelling to Canada without their passport? People just say it's "easier" to have it with you. All advice appreciated. THANKS! Sue
US Passport for Travel to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Polar Bears with 4-year old???
- 2 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 4 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 5 Vancouver and other places in August
- 6 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 7 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 8 North Vancouver Island
- 9 Rockies trip in June.
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 12 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 13 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 14 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 15 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 16 Need tips for this trip
- 17 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 18 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 22 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 23 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 24 Newfoundland questions
- 25 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.