Hi. I've gotten varying advice on this. I'll be travelling to Vancouver in one month. I just realized my US passport expired in February. It would take me 2-4 weeks to get a new one, unless I pay for expedited service. Maybe it's paranoia on my part, but I'd feel better having it with me when I travel. Anyone have any recent experience of travelling to Canada without their passport? People just say it's "easier" to have it with you. All advice appreciated. THANKS! Sue
US Passport for Travel to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 12 Halifax-PEI
- 13 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 14 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 15 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 20 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 23 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 24 Victoria Dining
- 25 Banff and Jasper one week trip