Hi. I've gotten varying advice on this. I'll be travelling to Vancouver in one month. I just realized my US passport expired in February. It would take me 2-4 weeks to get a new one, unless I pay for expedited service. Maybe it's paranoia on my part, but I'd feel better having it with me when I travel. Anyone have any recent experience of travelling to Canada without their passport? People just say it's "easier" to have it with you. All advice appreciated. THANKS! Sue
US Passport for Travel to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Honeymoon destination
- 7 Rockies to Vancouver
- 8 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 9 season greetings
- 10 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 11 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 12 Toronto: where to stay?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March