Hi. I've gotten varying advice on this. I'll be travelling to Vancouver in one month. I just realized my US passport expired in February. It would take me 2-4 weeks to get a new one, unless I pay for expedited service. Maybe it's paranoia on my part, but I'd feel better having it with me when I travel. Anyone have any recent experience of travelling to Canada without their passport? People just say it's "easier" to have it with you. All advice appreciated. THANKS! Sue
US Passport for Travel to Canada?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 4 Where to stay in Banff?
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL