I, my wife & our two daughters (11 Years and 7 Years) coming to USA for a Holiday and road trip in July 2016, I will arrive New York City to stay for somedays and then I need to be in Toronto after 8 days from my arrival and then we have to get back to New York to flight home.
So, it’s come to my mind to do kindly of driving trip starting from New York City, with the following details:
From New York, NY, USA …. To Boston, MA, USA …. Then to … Montreal, QC, Canada … then to … Ottawa, ON, Canada … then to …. Toronto, ON, Canada … then to …Buffalo, NY, USA …. Then to …. Washington, DC, USA … then to … Philadelphia, PA, USA … then finally to New York, NY.
I will arrive New York on 3rd of July … and flight back home on 24th of July.
I don’t specify how many days I need to stay in each city, I need your help on that, but in Toronto I have to be there from 9th of July to 15th of July for a business requirement.
I would like to kindly asking your help to tell me what do you think about the route I suggest above? Do I need to add cities? Or drop cities? What’s the time that I have to spend in each city?
Also, I would like to ask if the rental cars companies afford renting a car and drive between the two countries.
Note: we don’t have a specific interest, we are okay to see as much as we can, mountain, seas, history … etc, it’s all welcome.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 5 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 6 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 7 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 8 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 9 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 10 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 11 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 12 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 15 BC or Alberta drives
- 16 Torino in february
- 17 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 18 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 19 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 20 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 21 Skiing in Whistler
- 22 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 23 lodging in whistler
- 24 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 25 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast