I, my wife & our two daughters (11 Years and 7 Years) coming to USA for a Holiday and road trip in July 2016, I will arrive New York City to stay for somedays and then I need to be in Toronto after 8 days from my arrival and then we have to get back to New York to flight home.
So, it’s come to my mind to do kindly of driving trip starting from New York City, with the following details:
From New York, NY, USA …. To Boston, MA, USA …. Then to … Montreal, QC, Canada … then to … Ottawa, ON, Canada … then to …. Toronto, ON, Canada … then to …Buffalo, NY, USA …. Then to …. Washington, DC, USA … then to … Philadelphia, PA, USA … then finally to New York, NY.
I will arrive New York on 3rd of July … and flight back home on 24th of July.
I don’t specify how many days I need to stay in each city, I need your help on that, but in Toronto I have to be there from 9th of July to 15th of July for a business requirement.
I would like to kindly asking your help to tell me what do you think about the route I suggest above? Do I need to add cities? Or drop cities? What’s the time that I have to spend in each city?
Also, I would like to ask if the rental cars companies afford renting a car and drive between the two countries.
Note: we don’t have a specific interest, we are okay to see as much as we can, mountain, seas, history … etc, it’s all welcome.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Steroids negatively impact people's
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster