I, my wife & our two daughters (11 Years and 7 Years) coming to USA for a Holiday and road trip in July 2016, I will arrive New York City to stay for somedays and then I need to be in Toronto after 8 days from my arrival and then we have to get back to New York to flight home.
So, it’s come to my mind to do kindly of driving trip starting from New York City, with the following details:
From New York, NY, USA …. To Boston, MA, USA …. Then to … Montreal, QC, Canada … then to … Ottawa, ON, Canada … then to …. Toronto, ON, Canada … then to …Buffalo, NY, USA …. Then to …. Washington, DC, USA … then to … Philadelphia, PA, USA … then finally to New York, NY.
I will arrive New York on 3rd of July … and flight back home on 24th of July.
I don’t specify how many days I need to stay in each city, I need your help on that, but in Toronto I have to be there from 9th of July to 15th of July for a business requirement.
I would like to kindly asking your help to tell me what do you think about the route I suggest above? Do I need to add cities? Or drop cities? What’s the time that I have to spend in each city?
Also, I would like to ask if the rental cars companies afford renting a car and drive between the two countries.
Note: we don’t have a specific interest, we are okay to see as much as we can, mountain, seas, history … etc, it’s all welcome.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Keltic Lodge
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 9 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 16 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 17 Banff to Jasper and back
- 18 Canmore for a few days
- 19 The Canadian
- 20 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 21 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 22 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 23 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 24 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 25 East to West, Roadtrip