I, my wife & our two daughters (11 Years and 7 Years) coming to USA for a Holiday and road trip in July 2016, I will arrive New York City to stay for somedays and then I need to be in Toronto after 8 days from my arrival and then we have to get back to New York to flight home.
So, it’s come to my mind to do kindly of driving trip starting from New York City, with the following details:
From New York, NY, USA …. To Boston, MA, USA …. Then to … Montreal, QC, Canada … then to … Ottawa, ON, Canada … then to …. Toronto, ON, Canada … then to …Buffalo, NY, USA …. Then to …. Washington, DC, USA … then to … Philadelphia, PA, USA … then finally to New York, NY.
I will arrive New York on 3rd of July … and flight back home on 24th of July.
I don’t specify how many days I need to stay in each city, I need your help on that, but in Toronto I have to be there from 9th of July to 15th of July for a business requirement.
I would like to kindly asking your help to tell me what do you think about the route I suggest above? Do I need to add cities? Or drop cities? What’s the time that I have to spend in each city?
Also, I would like to ask if the rental cars companies afford renting a car and drive between the two countries.
Note: we don’t have a specific interest, we are okay to see as much as we can, mountain, seas, history … etc, it’s all welcome.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 카지노사이트 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ BUS97.COM ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 토토사이트
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea