My husband and I , ages 50 and 54, will be spending 4 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and then will travel on to Vamcouver for another 4 days. We like sightseeing, going to nice restaurnats and staying in upscale hotels. We need recommendations as to where to go in Vancouver, where to stay and what to see and do. I would love recommendations.
Traveling to Vancouver in September- Need recommendations!!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 how to search for owls in winter
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 11 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 12 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 13 Victoria Dining
- 14 Northern Lights
- 15 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 16 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 17 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 18 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 19 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 20 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 21 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 22 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 23 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 24 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 25 Help us see Vancouver island