Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Hotels in Quebec City
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Flying from Toronto to London
- 10 Rental car
- 11 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 12 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 13 Montreal in April
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Cross country drive
- 16 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 17 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 18 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 21 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 22 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 23 First family trip to Toronto.
- 24 Calgary Stampede
- 25 2 days in Vancouver
Hello everyone !