Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 2 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 3 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 4 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 5 Quebec City in mid-November
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 8 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 9 Calgary
- 10 Tofino
- 11 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago
Hello everyone !