Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need a bit of help transport-wise: 2-week trip to Vancouver Island
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 4 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 5 Travelling alberta
- 6 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 7 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 8 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 9 Jasper
- 10 day trip to Victoria
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 Newfoundland in July
- 15 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 16 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 17 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 18 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 21 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 22 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 23 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 24 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 25 A month in Atlantic Canada
Hello everyone !