Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Rockies trip in June.
Hello everyone !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada in winter
- 2 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 3 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 12 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 15 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 16 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 17 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 18 how to search for owls in winter
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 24 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 25 Orleans Express Montreal Station