Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 4 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 6 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 7 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 8 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Long Weekend Toronto
- 11 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 12 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 13 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 14 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 15 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 16 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 17 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 18 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 19 My first trip to Toronto
- 20 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 21 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 22 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 23 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 24 Cross border rental
- 25 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
Hello everyone !