Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 2 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 3 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 4 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 5 Granville Island
- 6 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 7 Good eats and car question NS
- 8 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 9 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 10 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 11 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 12 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 13 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 14 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 15 car needed in Vancouver?
- 16 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 17 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 18 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 19 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 20 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 21 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 22 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 23 Transportation from airport into downtown Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver in July
- 25 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
Hello everyone !