Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary airport & booked 2 week Campervan hire.
This area & Campervan holiday are both new to us ! We have booked a Truck/Camper vehicle.
Looking for advice for itinery; EG Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Is this enough for 13 day trip or do we need to expand it a little ? We are both 50 but fit/healthy & would like to do some walking/activities but not rush around,prfer to take things leisurely !
Also any advice on Camp sites/Parks would be great.
Thanking you so much in anticipation for any help you can give us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 2 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 3 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 4 Weekend in Calgary
- 5 Niagra Falls
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 8 First Time Trip to Canada
- 9 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 12 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 13 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 14 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 15 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 16 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 17 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 18 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 19 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 20 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 21 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 22 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 23 Road Trip to Calgary
- 24 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 25 A Week in Nova Scotia
Hello everyone !