We'd like to visit this part of the country in August and im wondering if its a good place for young children, ages 7-8yrs.
I've visited the Newfoundland tourism website but im baffled by all the info. Im not sure how to plan this trip not knowing what to see and do with kids this age. I know i need to book our flights and rent a car but other than that, not sure how to plan an itinuary or accommodations?
Hope someone can advise. Lastly, is a 7day trip sufficiant to get the full experience and is including Labrador to ambicious?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 2 Are you looking Inter-Disciplinary Clinic in Woodbridge?
- 3 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 4 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November