We'd like to visit this part of the country in August and im wondering if its a good place for young children, ages 7-8yrs.
I've visited the Newfoundland tourism website but im baffled by all the info. Im not sure how to plan this trip not knowing what to see and do with kids this age. I know i need to book our flights and rent a car but other than that, not sure how to plan an itinuary or accommodations?
Hope someone can advise. Lastly, is a 7day trip sufficiant to get the full experience and is including Labrador to ambicious?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 I'm new here
- 3 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 4 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies