We are flying to a conference in St. John's on Sept 12 and plan to drive up to Gros Morne on the 16th. Our St. John's sightseeing part of the trip is covered . It's the next leg that we need help on. We booked a flight out of Deer Lake on the 20 and have not been able to find a car rental that will allow us to drop off at Deer Lake, even though we are willing to pay a drop off fee. Any suggestions? Also, we are interested in kayaking and hiking and sightseeing. Given that we only have from the 16 to the 20 would love to have some recommendations. Would also need nice hotel accommodations. Love to hear from anyone out there!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Banf
- 4 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 5 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 6 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 7 Gaspe
- 8 Tours
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 12 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec