We are flying to a conference in St. John's on Sept 12 and plan to drive up to Gros Morne on the 16th. Our St. John's sightseeing part of the trip is covered . It's the next leg that we need help on. We booked a flight out of Deer Lake on the 20 and have not been able to find a car rental that will allow us to drop off at Deer Lake, even though we are willing to pay a drop off fee. Any suggestions? Also, we are interested in kayaking and hiking and sightseeing. Given that we only have from the 16 to the 20 would love to have some recommendations. Would also need nice hotel accommodations. Love to hear from anyone out there!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment