We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 2 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 3 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 4 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 8 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver