We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://cluesforhealth.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 2 Temporary residency in Canada
- 3 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 4 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 5 water filtration
- 6 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 7 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Western Canada in August
- 10 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 11 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 12 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 13 Jasper with two elderly
- 14 Dempster highway in early September
- 15 jasper
- 16 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 17 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 18 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 19 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 20 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 21 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 22 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 23 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 24 Banff
- 25 St John's, NL Camping?
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver