We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 SOCURE: AVAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AVAST ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 3 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 4 Best places in Toronto
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Victoria, Canada
- 8 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 9 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 10 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 11 Newfoundland in early June
- 12 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 13 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 14 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 15 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 16 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 17 Nova Scotia in July
- 18 Cape Breton in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands
- 21 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 22 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 23 Passport question for Int flight
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver