We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kitchen Units Glasgow
- 2 http://www.healthdiscreet.com/luminesque/
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 8 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 9 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 10 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 12 March in Montreal?
- 13 Eastern Canada in December
- 14 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 15 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 16 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 17 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 18 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 21 Tofino
- 22 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 23 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 24 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 25 11th and 12th grade
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver