We are a couple planning a 9-days vacation in the Canadian Rockies in August mid.
We arriving in Calgary and Returning from Vancouver by Flight. So it will be a One way travel across Alberta to BC (To save Time).
Probably we would be travelling from Jasper to Vancouver by VIA rail.
Since it operates only 2 days a week, it leaves us with 2 options
I) 6 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 2 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
II) 3 Nights in Alberta ( Banff & Jasper Area) & 5 Nights in BC (Vancouver Area)
We want to cover Banff, Jasper, Vancouver, Whistler.
We are not sure which should we go for.
What are the must to visit places near by these areas?
We will appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding our itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 @@1800-841-6436$$
- 2 Get Rid Of Moobs: Doing It Fast And Also The Right Way
- 3 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 4 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 5 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 6 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 7 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 8 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 9 Long Weekend Toronto
- 10 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 11 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 12 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 13 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 14 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 15 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 16 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 17 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 18 My first trip to Toronto
- 19 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 20 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 21 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 22 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 23 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 24 Cross border rental
- 25 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
Need itinerary for for 8 Nights in Canadian Rockies and Vancouver