My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Banff in early June
- 3 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 4 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 5 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 6 Quebec City in mid-November
- 7 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 8 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 9 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!