My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 day trip to Victoria
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 4 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 10 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 11 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 14 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 15 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants