My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 2 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 3 Muscle Building Supplements - Are They Essential?
- 4 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 5 Long Weekend Toronto
- 6 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 7 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 8 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 11 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 12 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 13 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 14 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 15 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 My first trip to Toronto
- 17 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 18 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 19 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 20 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 21 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 22 Cross border rental
- 23 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
- 24 East Coast this July.
- 25 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal