My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Loan offer from a private lender
- 2 hotel in vancouver
- 3 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 4 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 5 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 8 Best place for wedding flowers
- 9 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 10 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 11 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 12 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 15 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 16 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 17 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 19 NH to Nova Scotia
- 20 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 21 Banff Area In October
- 22 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 23 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 24 Niagara Falls Advise
- 25 Ottawa recs?