My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa recs?
- 2 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 3 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 4 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 5 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 6 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 7 car needed in Vancouver?
- 8 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 9 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 10 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 11 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 12 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 13 Granville Island
- 14 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 15 Good eats and car question NS
- 16 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 17 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 18 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 19 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 20 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 21 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 22 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 23 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 24 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 25 2 weeks in maritime provinces