My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 2 Northern Lights
- 3 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 4 Flying from Toronto to London
- 5 Rental car
- 6 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 7 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 8 Montreal in April
- 9 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 10 Cross country drive
- 11 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 12 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 13 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 14 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 15 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 16 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 17 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 18 First family trip to Toronto.
- 19 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 20 Calgary Stampede
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 23 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 24 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 25 Canadian Rockies photography