My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Recent: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 7 Best places in Toronto
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 10 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 11 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 12 Newfoundland in early June
- 13 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 14 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 15 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 16 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 17 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 18 Nova Scotia in July
- 19 Cape Breton in early June
- 20 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 21 Magdalen Islands
- 22 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 23 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 24 Passport question for Int flight
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days