My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Driving to Halifax from Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 3 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 4 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 5 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 6 Help us see Vancouver island
- 7 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 8 NOTL weather in Sept
- 9 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 10 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 11 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 birthday trip
- 14 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 15 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 16 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 17 Best hikes in Banff
- 18 Victoria
- 19 Hotels in Toronto
- 20 Advice trip to Canada
- 21 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 22 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 23 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 24 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 25 Downtown Montreal Restaurants