My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Driving to Halifax from Toronto
- 1 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 3 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Calgary treats
- 8 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 9 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 10 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 11 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 12 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 13 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 14 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 15 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 16 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 17 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 18 Gros Morne accommodations
- 19 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 20 DOG SLEDDING
- 21 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 24 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 25 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?