My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Driving to Halifax from Toronto
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 4 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Calgary - Things to Do
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Need help, can't decide
- 10 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 11 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 12 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax