My friend and I are driving to Halifax in a few weeks. Our plan is to drive through Quebec and New Brunswick straight through, no plans to stay overnight at a hotel.Has anyone done this drive straight through? I'm curious about driving through the states, which drive is easier? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthfact.com/cognishield/
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Temporary residency in Canada
- 6 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 7 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 8 water filtration
- 9 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 10 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 11 Western Canada in August
- 12 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 13 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 14 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 15 Jasper with two elderly
- 16 Dempster highway in early September
- 17 jasper
- 18 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus