Hi! My husband and I are considering taking a trip to Newfoundland over the summer. But, it seems very remote, so I was wondering do cell phones and Blackberries work up there? Do accommodations tend to have Wireless Internet access? Unfortunately, my husband will need to check in with work almost every day... What about in Prince Edward Island or other parts of Nova Scotia? Thanks for your help!
Cell phone reception in Newfoundland?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 2 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 5 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 6 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 10 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 11 Golden, British Columbia
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed