Hi! My husband and I are considering taking a trip to Newfoundland over the summer. But, it seems very remote, so I was wondering do cell phones and Blackberries work up there? Do accommodations tend to have Wireless Internet access? Unfortunately, my husband will need to check in with work almost every day... What about in Prince Edward Island or other parts of Nova Scotia? Thanks for your help!
Cell phone reception in Newfoundland?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 2 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 3 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 10 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 11 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 12 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 13 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 14 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 15 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 16 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 17 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 21 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 22 8 days in NL
- 23 Montreal transportation pass
- 24 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 25 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines