I will be celebrating my 40th birthday this Canada's Day and would like to do something special. Originally, I had planned to go to Italy this summer with my mom. Unfortunately, our plans fell through so we won't be going this year although I'm considering going solo at the end of August for a few weeks. I have been trying to think about what else I would like to do and have been considering a weekend spa getaway with a friend or two. I have been St. Anne's Spa in Grafton and enjoyed it but thought about trying something new. I thought about going to Niagara-on-the-Lake and would like to know if there are any special places that anyone can recommend for a fun and relaxing weekend getaway.
I'm still trying to decide if I want just a spa weekend or a combination (if I decide to go to NOTL) or go back to St. Anne's - spa, yoga classes and meals included. I was thinking that if I'm visiting NOTL, I would also like to visit the town since it's been at least 5 years since I have been there. I thought about visiting a winery and enjoying some of the quaint shops - perhaps on one of the days when I'm not enjoying the spa or splitting up the day. I'm thinking of staying for 2 nights/3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Acquire Best Quality Fake IDs, Passports,degrees,Drivers licence etc
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise