I will be celebrating my 40th birthday this Canada's Day and would like to do something special. Originally, I had planned to go to Italy this summer with my mom. Unfortunately, our plans fell through so we won't be going this year although I'm considering going solo at the end of August for a few weeks. I have been trying to think about what else I would like to do and have been considering a weekend spa getaway with a friend or two. I have been St. Anne's Spa in Grafton and enjoyed it but thought about trying something new. I thought about going to Niagara-on-the-Lake and would like to know if there are any special places that anyone can recommend for a fun and relaxing weekend getaway.
I'm still trying to decide if I want just a spa weekend or a combination (if I decide to go to NOTL) or go back to St. Anne's - spa, yoga classes and meals included. I was thinking that if I'm visiting NOTL, I would also like to visit the town since it's been at least 5 years since I have been there. I thought about visiting a winery and enjoying some of the quaint shops - perhaps on one of the days when I'm not enjoying the spa or splitting up the day. I'm thinking of staying for 2 nights/3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy real Passports(firstname.lastname@example.org)Visa,
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy