I will be celebrating my 40th birthday this Canada's Day and would like to do something special. Originally, I had planned to go to Italy this summer with my mom. Unfortunately, our plans fell through so we won't be going this year although I'm considering going solo at the end of August for a few weeks. I have been trying to think about what else I would like to do and have been considering a weekend spa getaway with a friend or two. I have been St. Anne's Spa in Grafton and enjoyed it but thought about trying something new. I thought about going to Niagara-on-the-Lake and would like to know if there are any special places that anyone can recommend for a fun and relaxing weekend getaway.
I'm still trying to decide if I want just a spa weekend or a combination (if I decide to go to NOTL) or go back to St. Anne's - spa, yoga classes and meals included. I was thinking that if I'm visiting NOTL, I would also like to visit the town since it's been at least 5 years since I have been there. I thought about visiting a winery and enjoying some of the quaint shops - perhaps on one of the days when I'm not enjoying the spa or splitting up the day. I'm thinking of staying for 2 nights/3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 2 Vancouver for Christmas
- 3 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 4 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 5 Marvellous Montreal
- 6 Victoria?
- 7 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 15 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 16 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 17 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 18 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 20 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 21 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 22 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 23 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 24 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 25 PEI or Cape Breton?