Are NZ and Australia nice to visit at the end of april/ beginning of may? from what i've read new zealand gets colder earlier on than australia, so it would seem that new zealand should go first on such a trip; is that accurate? Also heard it's hotter in aus this year, so winter might start later? Would all national parks be accessible at that time of year in both countries? Would it be nice to visit, or would earlier in the year be a nicer time? Wanted to go in Feb, but it didn't work out. Is Dec- February a nicer time to visit in general, if I want to see scenic places? Should I push my trip off for a different year?
Weather at end of April/ Early May in NZ and Australia? Where to go when?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 2 Paging Cathies
- 3 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 4 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 5 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 6 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 7 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 8 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 9 One day in Fiji
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 12 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 13 Itinerary 20 days
- 14 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 15 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 16 Rent or buy campervan
- 17 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 18 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 19 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 20 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November
- 21 Cell phone providers
- 22 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 23 GBR - Where to base our 3 1/2 day visit
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 25 New Zealand - 12 Nights Trip