Are NZ and Australia nice to visit at the end of april/ beginning of may? from what i've read new zealand gets colder earlier on than australia, so it would seem that new zealand should go first on such a trip; is that accurate? Also heard it's hotter in aus this year, so winter might start later? Would all national parks be accessible at that time of year in both countries? Would it be nice to visit, or would earlier in the year be a nicer time? Wanted to go in Feb, but it didn't work out. Is Dec- February a nicer time to visit in general, if I want to see scenic places? Should I push my trip off for a different year?
Weather at end of April/ Early May in NZ and Australia? Where to go when?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First time in NZ and only have a week
- 2 Songdoc's Tasmanian Honeymoon
- 3 Shoe Recommendations for NZ??
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Great Australian Adventure
- 6 NZ SI: Picton to Christchurch anywhere worth staying a night?
- 7 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 8 Must See/Dos in New Zealand
- 9 21 day New Zealand Itinerary with Milford Track
- 10 Songdoc - Skippers Canyon
- 11 7 day south island itinerary help, start/end in Queenstown
- 12 Moorea - Villas/House/Condo's
- 13 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 14 5 week itinerary help
- 15 Beachmere Australias most Unfriendly Town
- 16 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 17 New Zealand Trip - Solicit suggestions
- 18 Margaret River, One Bite at a Time
- 19 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 20 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 21 This special community - Fodorville
- 22 New Zealand -help with itinerary
- 23 Traveling to Hawaii
- 24 Great food/local favorites
- 25 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA