At 12:51 local time on Tuesday, March 1st there will be two minutes of silence in Christchurch - that's one week after the devastating earthquake hit. The bells in Wellington will toll for 10 minutes - the bells in Christchurch are shattered and silent. Please take a few moments to stop what you are doing at that time and send positive thoughts and energies to our brothers and sisters in Christchurch as they dig out from this disaster. over 100 people dead and still more missing. Today they buried the first infant - how sad. I did a check of the time and in Chicago we will be silent at 5:51 pm on Monday. Please spread the word. I'd put it out there on facebook but I am at a school and the site is blocked. Maybe some of you can do that for me.
Two Minutes of Silence for Christchurch
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 2 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 3 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 4 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 5 Should we change our plans ???
- 6 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 7 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 8 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 9 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 10 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 11 Packages
- 12 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 13 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 14 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 17 Paging Cathies
- 18 Kangaroo island
- 19 Itinerary 20 days
- 20 One day in Fiji
- 21 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 22 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 23 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 24 Rent or buy campervan
- 25 Great Ocean Road Itinerary