We are aiming to take the train from sydney to the blue mountains for just one day, question is, is it worth taking the train all the way to lithgow or is it just as good to get of at mount victoria or katoomba and maybe have more exploring the place. Also any views on the seaplane trips over sydney harbour i know they are expensive but are they worth it?
Thanks for everyones help on past questions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL@1+800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT Tollfree CAre
- 2 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 3 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 8 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 9 Surprises in Australia
- 10 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 15 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 18 5 nights in Sydney
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 20 Best places to travel in Australia
- 21 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Cook Islands for families
- 24 B&B in NZ
- 25 New Zealand 3 week itinerary