We are aiming to take the train from sydney to the blue mountains for just one day, question is, is it worth taking the train all the way to lithgow or is it just as good to get of at mount victoria or katoomba and maybe have more exploring the place. Also any views on the seaplane trips over sydney harbour i know they are expensive but are they worth it?
Thanks for everyones help on past questions
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 3 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Palau Travel Report
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 9 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 10 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Visa
- 12 Guam Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand Car Hire
- 14 Tasmania itinerary
- 15 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 16 Research on Australian Tourism
- 17 Australia and NZ visit!
- 18 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 19 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 20 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 21 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 22 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 23 Recommended guidebooks
- 24 Need Some suggestions on South Island
- 25 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler