Per current itinerary we have planned to drive from Port Douglas to Cairns airport to catch a morning flight to Brisbane and then connect to an international flight out of Brisbane at 2 pm.
Would this be a bit tricky to accomplish? What is a comfortable driving time from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport? I have assumed both domestic and international flights are out of the same airport in Brisbane, Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia for two weeks.
- 2 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 6 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 7 NZ 1 week
- 8 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 9 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 10 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 11 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 12 Palau Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 14 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 15 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast