Per current itinerary we have planned to drive from Port Douglas to Cairns airport to catch a morning flight to Brisbane and then connect to an international flight out of Brisbane at 2 pm.
Would this be a bit tricky to accomplish? What is a comfortable driving time from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport? I have assumed both domestic and international flights are out of the same airport in Brisbane, Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 Apex car rental in Australia
- 9 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 10 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 12 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 13 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 14 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 16 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.