Per current itinerary we have planned to drive from Port Douglas to Cairns airport to catch a morning flight to Brisbane and then connect to an international flight out of Brisbane at 2 pm.
Would this be a bit tricky to accomplish? What is a comfortable driving time from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport? I have assumed both domestic and international flights are out of the same airport in Brisbane, Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 2 Travel passes within Australia
- 3 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Milford Sound Cruises
- 5 Sydney-Things to Do
- 6 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 7 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 8 drive or fly?
- 9 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 10 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 11 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 12 Nelson, New Zealand
- 13 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 14 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 15 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 16 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 17 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 18 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 19 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 20 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 22 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 25 Boat charter Raitea