Per current itinerary we have planned to drive from Port Douglas to Cairns airport to catch a morning flight to Brisbane and then connect to an international flight out of Brisbane at 2 pm.
Would this be a bit tricky to accomplish? What is a comfortable driving time from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport? I have assumed both domestic and international flights are out of the same airport in Brisbane, Is this correct?
Port Douglas to Cairns driving time
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 2 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 3 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 4 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 5 Accommodation Brisbane
- 6 Accommodation Brisbane
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Happy Australia Day!
- 9 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 10 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 11 Tim Tam
- 12 Tipping
- 13 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 14 Transit Time at SYD
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 17 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 18 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 19 Car rentals south island
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 22 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 23 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 24 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 25 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby