Per current itinerary we have planned to drive from Port Douglas to Cairns airport to catch a morning flight to Brisbane and then connect to an international flight out of Brisbane at 2 pm.
Would this be a bit tricky to accomplish? What is a comfortable driving time from Port Douglas to Cairns Airport? I have assumed both domestic and international flights are out of the same airport in Brisbane, Is this correct?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 2 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 3 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 4 Hire car in Melbourne
- 5 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 6 Present Host Parents
- 7 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 8 Broad Intin for Australia
- 9 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 10 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 11 Australia help
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 15 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 16 Ferry between islands
- 17 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 18 28 days to campervan around australia
- 19 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 20 hotel options in Melbourne
- 21 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 22 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 23 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 24 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 25 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required