We are in our late 60s and have always wanted to see New Zealand/and/or Australia. I, (the wife) have always been the driver on vacations, but am a little concerned with the steering wheel on the opposite side. I had no trouble in wild Italy, driving....but still. So we could visit New Zealand for a month of the allowable time and would love to see a little of Australia. My question is about doing a guided tour where we are driven and shuffled places, but not have too much of a detailed itinerary...more flexible. I would love to say money is no object....but it is to an extent. Does anyone have suggested tour companies that are somewhat laidback and flexible but not too large. We do like to meet people and are mostly interested in scenery and some walking but not too extensive. Oh....almost forgot....we live in Hawaii and love the temperate climate so we would love to be traveling when the temperature is mild to warm...when would be the best time. Mahalo.
Older Couple, first time to NZ and/or Australia
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?