I am planning a trip in late dec/jan for 21 days. hoping for some feedback about length of stay in the south island. here is what I have planned so far:
day 1: Christchurch
day 2: drive to mount cook 1 nite
day 3 & 4: QT
day 5 & 6 :Te Anau/milford Sound
day 7: drive and stay over at Wanaka
Day 8 & 9: Franz Joseph/fox
day 10 &11: travel and stay some where on way to Picton
day 12: Picton overnight
day 13- ferry to Wellington
not sure wether to stay an extra night at QT or Te Anau or Glaciers?
this leaves us a week on the north island
north island: Waitomo Caves, Rotorua, Matamata and Bay Islands finishing in Auckland to fly home.
any suggestions would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 +919878377317 love problem solution pt.vishawnath tantrik baba ji
- 2 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 3 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 4 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 7 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 8 North island New Zealand-help
- 9 Rarotonga
- 10 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 11 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 12 South Island trip in Oct.
- 13 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 14 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 15 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 16 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 17 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 18 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 19 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 20 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 21 A week in Fiji
- 22 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 23 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 24 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand