I am planning a trip in late dec/jan for 21 days. hoping for some feedback about length of stay in the south island. here is what I have planned so far:
day 1: Christchurch
day 2: drive to mount cook 1 nite
day 3 & 4: QT
day 5 & 6 :Te Anau/milford Sound
day 7: drive and stay over at Wanaka
Day 8 & 9: Franz Joseph/fox
day 10 &11: travel and stay some where on way to Picton
day 12: Picton overnight
day 13- ferry to Wellington
not sure wether to stay an extra night at QT or Te Anau or Glaciers?
this leaves us a week on the north island
north island: Waitomo Caves, Rotorua, Matamata and Bay Islands finishing in Auckland to fly home.
any suggestions would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY Biometric Passports, driver's licenses
- 2 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 3 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 4 Feel Bad After A Breast Imbed A Few Things To Expect After Your Surgery
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 7 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 8 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 9 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 Apex car rental in Australia
- 12 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 13 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 15 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 16 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 17 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 19 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 20 Tasmania
- 21 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 22 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 23 Accommodations Brisbane
- 24 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 25 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?