My husband and I will be in Australia at the Great Barrier Reef in January of 2015. We would like a nice resort from which we can walk right into the water and snorkel. We are thinking we would prefer to be on one of the islands rather than on the coast. We would like great water and beach, air conditioning, and good food- Not so interested in night life or party atmosphere. Any suggestions?
Need resort recommendation at Great Barrier Reef
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in Tasmania
- 2 Byron Bay or ...
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 4 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 5 Help
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 8 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 9 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 10 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 11 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 12 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 13 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 14 Paging Cathies
- 15 NZ vs Aust
- 16 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 17 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 18 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 19 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 20 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 21 August week end in Auckland
- 22 28 days to campervan around australia
- 23 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 24 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 25 Sydney Weather in September