My son & daughter in law are going to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with 3 boys, ages 14, 12 and 9. Any ideas for what may apppeal to the boys, also, so they are not together 24/7, are there any attractions the boys would be safe at, so their parent could get a break? Or, something for the 2 older boys? Also looking for mysteries they might like that take place in Australia. Many thanks
Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 2 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 5 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 6 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 7 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 8 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 11 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 12 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 13 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 14 Weather ?
- 15 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 19 South IslandItinerary Help
- 20 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 21 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 22 Sydney for 3 days
- 23 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 24 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland
- 25 Conquering Great Walks