A friend has just suggested to me to join another few friends on a trip July 2011 driving from Darwin to Cairns. How realistic is this - know that it's a very long way and will take days to drive but is this worthwhile? Would love to see Katherine Gorge and Kakadu but once we get away from these is there much else apart from bush? She suggested that we may be camping which I'm not too sure about. Are there motels along the way? Could we rent an RV and use that or do we need a 4WD? So many questions!
Appreciate any help that you can give me.
Many thanks, Laura
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 help with intinerary please!
- 4 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 5 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 6 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 7 Quaint
- 8 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 9 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 10 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 11 Western Australia + Where?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?