A friend has just suggested to me to join another few friends on a trip July 2011 driving from Darwin to Cairns. How realistic is this - know that it's a very long way and will take days to drive but is this worthwhile? Would love to see Katherine Gorge and Kakadu but once we get away from these is there much else apart from bush? She suggested that we may be camping which I'm not too sure about. Are there motels along the way? Could we rent an RV and use that or do we need a 4WD? So many questions!
Appreciate any help that you can give me.
Many thanks, Laura
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 2 사설놀이터⊇←♀→ ZEM33。COM ←♀→codedr77 사설놀이터추천
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary