A friend has just suggested to me to join another few friends on a trip July 2011 driving from Darwin to Cairns. How realistic is this - know that it's a very long way and will take days to drive but is this worthwhile? Would love to see Katherine Gorge and Kakadu but once we get away from these is there much else apart from bush? She suggested that we may be camping which I'm not too sure about. Are there motels along the way? Could we rent an RV and use that or do we need a 4WD? So many questions!
Appreciate any help that you can give me.
Many thanks, Laura
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 강남출장안마 <010 - 4883 -8080 > 강남출장마사지_여기추천
- 2 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 3 Feedback on 8 week OZ/NZ Itin
- 4 Girls long weekend to Sydney/Katoomba
- 5 North Island
- 6 Port Arthur v Alcatraz
- 7 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 8 4 weeks itinerary
- 9 Aug Trip with 2 kiddos, please advise
- 10 Vale - Peterallan, a fine Australian Fodorite
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Aussie fodorites - can u help?
- 13 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 14 Rental Cars Locations Auckalnd
- 15 Driving quesitons for New Zealand in the Winter
- 16 Knowing the right shipping cargo container.
- 17 Travel to New Zealand
- 18 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 19 Tour operators
- 20 time needed - disembarking ferry and to WLG airport
- 21 Winterfest - Medieval Festival - Parramatta
- 22 Need advice for South Island New Zealand trip
- 23 Sydney-Queensland-New Zealand
- 24 travel agency for PNG
- 25 Blue Mountains