Hi, We have just planned on a trip to Tahiti next June. What is the weather like at that time? I understand it may be winter there? Will it be swimming weather perhaps? We are going on a cruise to Tahiti, Mooorea, Huahine, Raiatea, and Bora Bora. We will be on Renaissance cruises. I am interested in hearing from anyone with knowledge of weather and this particular cruise. What kind of things are there to do? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Curious about Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 buy passport, driver's license IDS visa etc
- 2 Sydney
- 3 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 4 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Itinerary Planning
- 7 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 10 Marlborough Sounds???
- 11 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 15 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 16 Song doc - one for you
- 17 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 18 Jet Star?
- 19 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 20 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 21 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 22 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 23 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 24 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 25 NZ South Island Plan