I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Cheap Reef Trips from Cairns
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 2 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Packages
- 5 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 Should we change our plans ???
- 8 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 9 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 12 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 13 Paging Cathies
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Itinerary 20 days
- 16 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 17 One day in Fiji
- 18 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 19 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 20 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 21 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 22 Rent or buy campervan
- 23 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 24 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 25 South Island NZ: First 2 weeks of November