I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 2 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 3 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 4 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 9 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 10 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 11 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 12 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 13 One day in Sydney
- 14 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 16 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 17 9 days in Fiji
- 18 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 19 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 22 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 23 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 24 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 25 Final leg of trip: SI to NI