I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast