I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 Picton Drive Through
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 North and South Island of NZ
- 6 The southern lights
- 7 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 8 Mel's NZ Photos
- 9 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 10 August Honeymoon Help?
- 11 How to split up Australia?
- 12 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 13 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 16 East Coast Australia
- 17 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 18 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 19 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 20 Marlborough Sounds
- 21 Blue mountain in July
- 22 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 23 Tonga January Weather
- 24 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 25 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand