I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 8 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 14 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 15 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 16 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 17 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 18 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 19 Translation of documents
- 20 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 21 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 22 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 23 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 24 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
- 25 New Zealand National Park and itinerary help