I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 the required amount of imperative supplements
- 2 The whisky trail.
- 3 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 4 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 5 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 6 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 7 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 8 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 9 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 10 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 11 help with intinerary please!
- 12 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 13 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 14 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 15 Quaint
- 16 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 17 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 18 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 19 Western Australia + Where?
- 20 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 21 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 22 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 23 A few days in Darwin
- 24 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 25 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island