I'm off to Australia in August for a wedding and really want to see the Great Barrier Reef. I've been looking online at various snorkelling tours and just want to know if there's really that much difference between the cheaper cruises and the more expensive ones. I'm thinking that you'll just pay more for a bigger newer boat. The whole reef would be pretty similar wouldn't it? I've been looking at this one - http://www.visitcairns.com.au/store/Product.aspx?ProductID=b6b15e28-c034-4cbc-8eca-cef3c12bafb2
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 3 Garcinia Super Slim 100
- 4 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 5 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 6 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 13 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 14 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 15 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 16 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.