We have 20 days in Australia in end June/ July. Family travelling with 2 boys 7 and 11. So far we have 5 days for Sydney (flying in and out city) and 5 days for fort douglas. We also wanted to go to Uluru. I guess that would be a couple of days. That still leaves about a week. Any recommendations? The current order is Sydney > Fort Douglas > Uluru ... Is there an optimal order. We havent made domestic travel arrangements (except for hotels in Sydney followed by Fort Douglas). Kids like nature, beach, museums, cities...
We left a week out to see if we can do something in a neighboring island or NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 3 help with intinerary please!
- 4 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 5 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 6 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 7 Quaint
- 8 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 9 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 10 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 11 Western Australia + Where?
- 12 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 13 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 14 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 15 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 16 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 17 A few days in Darwin
- 18 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 19 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 20 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 21 Ride sharing Service
- 22 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 23 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?