We have 20 days in Australia in end June/ July. Family travelling with 2 boys 7 and 11. So far we have 5 days for Sydney (flying in and out city) and 5 days for fort douglas. We also wanted to go to Uluru. I guess that would be a couple of days. That still leaves about a week. Any recommendations? The current order is Sydney > Fort Douglas > Uluru ... Is there an optimal order. We havent made domestic travel arrangements (except for hotels in Sydney followed by Fort Douglas). Kids like nature, beach, museums, cities...
We left a week out to see if we can do something in a neighboring island or NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://supplementsguide.org/naked-king-natural/
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Living in the City on a Budget
- 5 Hamilton Island
- 6 Six Weeks Down Under
- 7 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 8 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 9 In and around Sydney
- 10 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 11 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 12 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 13 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 14 3 weeks in NZ
- 15 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 16 Flood Emergency Services
- 17 7 days in New Zealand
- 18 16 Days on the South Island
- 19 Need help in Auckland
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 21 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 22 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 23 Uber in Sydney
- 24 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 25 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef