My family of 6 (4 adults + 2 children - 1 YO and 3 YO ) are coming-to Perth at the beginning of August. What area is best for a family with small children? I am looking for activities for the children as well as adults.
The following are the stays for 11 nights
Day 1 - Arrive early in the morning (7.30a.m.), stay overnight at Fremantle
Day 2 - Overnight at Fremantle
Day 3 - Overnight at Fremantle
Day 4 - Overnight at "Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay"
Day 5 - Overnight at "Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay"
Day 6 - Overnight at "Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay"
Day 7 - Overnight at "Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay"
Day 8 - Overnight at Albany
Day 9 - Overnight at Albany
Day 10 - Overnight at "Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort"
Day 11 - Overnight at "Novotel Swan Valley Vines Resort"
Day 12 - Leaving 8a.m. flight
1. I'm considering to rent a MPV, 7 seaters.
- Most of the Car Rental companies are offering Kia Carnival, is this car good enough to accommodate? (with 2 mandatory child seats)
- There are other options like Toyota Kluger / Toyota Tarago, which will be a better options?
- Is car necessary for the whole trip? Maybe I can skip during my stay in Fremantle and Novotel? Will it be difficult to roam around w/o a car? Especially when we have 2 toddlers?
- We need to catch our flight very early in the morning, should I return the car a day before and get a taxi to the airport?
- Is picking up the car at Fremantle a better option? I have seen comments that picking up at the airport will cost more it appear to be the same amount.
2. Any recommendations for the places to visit and things to do? What area is best for a family with small children? I'm looking for activities for children as well as adults.
So far, the following places are in the mind, could anyone help to arrange based on the locations? Please suggest any other nice places to be included.
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Penguin Island ( Is one day required on this island?)
- Caversham Wildlife Park
- King's Park / Whitman Park (should I go both)
- Fremantle Market (Only one day is required?)
- Busselton Jetty
- Giant Tree Top
- Recommendations for wild flower viewing?
- Pinnacle Desert (Worth going with young children? since the journey is quite far)
- Kohunu Koala Park
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ≕≬≕ 카지노게임방법 ≕≬≕ 바카라게임 ≕≬≕ BUS97.COM
- 2 We endeavored it ourselves
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?