I am going to New Zealand for study abroad. For orientation, my program will be going to Fiji for 4 days. During this time, we will only have a backpack with the bare necessities. The program leader wants us to store our luggage with an Auckland hotel, but it seems pretty insecure, so I wanted to look into alternatives. I'm particularly worried because I will have to leave my phone and laptop in storage. My question is, how safe are the lockers and storage areas in Auckland Airport? Is theft/damage a significant risk?
Auckland Airport Lockers / Storage Safety?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 10 days itinerary
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 4 Internet access
- 5 Fremantle my love..
- 6 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100