We will have three full days in Adelaide in late September without a car. I am having difficulty putting together activities for 2 seniors to enjoy. The Botanic gardens and South Australian Museum sound nice. Also, the tram ride to the beach. We are looking for anything different and unusual. We also love theater and really any live performance. The wine areas look interesting but I don't think it is very doable without an automobile. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Oaks Horizon on North Terrace.
Adelaide: 3 days. What to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Please Help?
- 2 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 3 5 days in Tasmania
- 4 August week end in Auckland
- 5 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 6 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 9 Paging Cathies
- 10 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 11 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 12 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 14 Help
- 15 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Byron Bay or ...
- 18 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 19 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 20 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 21 NZ vs Aust
- 22 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 23 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 25 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road