We will have three full days in Adelaide in late September without a car. I am having difficulty putting together activities for 2 seniors to enjoy. The Botanic gardens and South Australian Museum sound nice. Also, the tram ride to the beach. We are looking for anything different and unusual. We also love theater and really any live performance. The wine areas look interesting but I don't think it is very doable without an automobile. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Oaks Horizon on North Terrace.
Adelaide: 3 days. What to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 One day in Fiji
- 3 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 5 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 6 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 7 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 8 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 9 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 10 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 11 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 12 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 13 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 15 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 16 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 17 Hobart
- 18 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 19 Should we change our plans ???
- 20 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 21 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 22 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 23 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 24 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 25 Packages