We will have three full days in Adelaide in late September without a car. I am having difficulty putting together activities for 2 seniors to enjoy. The Botanic gardens and South Australian Museum sound nice. Also, the tram ride to the beach. We are looking for anything different and unusual. We also love theater and really any live performance. The wine areas look interesting but I don't think it is very doable without an automobile. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Oaks Horizon on North Terrace.
Adelaide: 3 days. What to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth Hotels
- 2 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 3 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 4 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 5 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 6 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 7 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 8 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 9 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 10 Kangaroo island
- 11 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 12 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 16 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 17 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 18 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 19 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 20 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 21 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 23 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 24 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 25 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!