We will have three full days in Adelaide in late September without a car. I am having difficulty putting together activities for 2 seniors to enjoy. The Botanic gardens and South Australian Museum sound nice. Also, the tram ride to the beach. We are looking for anything different and unusual. We also love theater and really any live performance. The wine areas look interesting but I don't think it is very doable without an automobile. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Oaks Horizon on North Terrace.
Adelaide: 3 days. What to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 3 International SIM Card USA
- 4 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 5 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 6 My gap year is adventure
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 9 Globus
- 10 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 11 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 12 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 13 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 14 Blue Mountains Australia
- 15 NEW ZEALAND
- 16 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 17 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 18 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 19 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 20 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 23 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 24 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 25 Itinerary Planning