We will have three full days in Adelaide in late September without a car. I am having difficulty putting together activities for 2 seniors to enjoy. The Botanic gardens and South Australian Museum sound nice. Also, the tram ride to the beach. We are looking for anything different and unusual. We also love theater and really any live performance. The wine areas look interesting but I don't think it is very doable without an automobile. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are staying at the Oaks Horizon on North Terrace.
Adelaide: 3 days. What to do
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 2 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 3 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 4 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 5 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 6 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 7 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 8 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 9 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Accommodation Brisbane
- 12 Accommodation Brisbane
- 13 Happy Australia Day!
- 14 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 15 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Tim Tam
- 17 Tipping
- 18 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 19 Transit Time at SYD
- 20 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 23 Car rentals south island
- 24 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 25 Brisbane, need short term accommodation