My spouse and I are planning to go to Australia and New Zealand for three weeks mid May. I am wondering if our itinerary is too ambitious.
Day 1 - Travel from Canada
Day 2 - Still Flying
Day 3 - Land in Auckland
Day 4 - Auckland - Skyjump, see the city
Day 5 Auckland - Day Trip for LOtR and Caves
Day 6 - Fly to Wellington from Auckland
Day 7 - Wellington - LOtR Tour
Day 8 - Fly to Queenstown from Wellington
Day 9 - Queenstown - Daytrip Milford Sound
Day 10 - Queenstown - Bungee Jumping
Day 11 - Fly to Cairns from Queenstown
Day 12 - Cairns - Snorkeling
Day 12 - Fly to Ayer Rock from Cairns
Day 13 - Ayer Rock
Day 14 - Ayer Rock/Kings Canyon
Day 15 - Fly to Sydney from Ayer Rock
Day 16 - Sydney
Day 17 - Sydney
Day 18 - Sydney - Daytrip to Blue Mountain
Day 19 - Sydney
Day 20 - Sydney
Day - Fly Back Home
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to Travel on a Cruise on a Budget
- 3 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 4 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 5 Wholesale Printed Bags
- 6 FP +/- NZ 14 day trip
- 7 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 8 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 9 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 10 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 11 2 days in Auckland
- 12 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 13 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 14 Surprises in Australia
- 15 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 16 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 17 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 18 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 19 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 20 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 21 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 22 5 nights in Sydney
- 23 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 24 Best places to travel in Australia
- 25 Auckland Airport to Auckland City