My spouse and I are planning to go to Australia and New Zealand for three weeks mid May. I am wondering if our itinerary is too ambitious.
Day 1 - Travel from Canada
Day 2 - Still Flying
Day 3 - Land in Auckland
Day 4 - Auckland - Skyjump, see the city
Day 5 Auckland - Day Trip for LOtR and Caves
Day 6 - Fly to Wellington from Auckland
Day 7 - Wellington - LOtR Tour
Day 8 - Fly to Queenstown from Wellington
Day 9 - Queenstown - Daytrip Milford Sound
Day 10 - Queenstown - Bungee Jumping
Day 11 - Fly to Cairns from Queenstown
Day 12 - Cairns - Snorkeling
Day 12 - Fly to Ayer Rock from Cairns
Day 13 - Ayer Rock
Day 14 - Ayer Rock/Kings Canyon
Day 15 - Fly to Sydney from Ayer Rock
Day 16 - Sydney
Day 17 - Sydney
Day 18 - Sydney - Daytrip to Blue Mountain
Day 19 - Sydney
Day 20 - Sydney
Day - Fly Back Home
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 2 NZ visa denials
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!