I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 5 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Packing List
- 8 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 9 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 10 Sydney and Auckland
- 11 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 12 Internet access
- 13 Night Out Byron Bay
- 14 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 15 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 16 10 days itinerary
- 17 Fremantle my love..
- 18 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Books?
- 21 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 22 Choosing a Visa
- 23 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 24 One spare day in Darwin
- 25 Planning a trip to Melbourne