I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 2 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 3 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 4 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 5 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 6 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 7 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 8 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 9 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 10 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 11 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 12 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 13 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 14 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 15 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 16 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 17 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 18 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 19 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 20 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 21 Paging Cathies
- 22 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 23 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 24 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 25 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June