I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 2 Advice needed for South Pacific ports
- 3 Second try for Australia Itinerary in October
- 4 Mammals and avians in SA and NSW
- 5 Tahiti Honeymoon in November?
- 6 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 7 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 8 When to travel to New Zealand?
- 9 16 days all over New Zealand
- 10 Cairns - boat from Lizard Island
- 11 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 12 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 13 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 14 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 15 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 16 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 17 Question about the "Build Up"
- 18 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 19 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 20 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 21 Tipping
- 22 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 23 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 24 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 25 auckland connection