I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 2 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 3 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 4 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 5 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 6 One day in Sydney
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 8 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 9 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 10 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 11 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 12 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 14 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 15 9 days in Fiji
- 16 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 17 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?
- 18 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 19 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 20 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 21 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 22 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 23 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 24 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 25 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.