I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 2 Kangaroo island
- 3 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 4 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 7 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 8 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 9 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 12 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 13 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 14 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 15 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 17 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 18 Is it possible to do highlights of Australia & NZ in 2 weeks?
- 19 NZ with elderly mom - itinerary help please!
- 20 Karijini (Paraburdoo) to Newman Airport
- 21 ETA website
- 22 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 23 Transfer time in Sydney between domestc and international?
- 24 Short Visit to Tasmania
- 25 do-able intinerary? (with kids)