I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Traveling to Hawaii
- 2 If yes then one of the popular garcinia
- 3 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 4 Perth, Australia sets new world record for Krispy Kreme sales
- 5 Wellington accommodation
- 6 Great food/local favorites
- 7 This special community - Fodorville
- 8 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 9 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 10 South Island - 8 days in February
- 11 Australian Aborigines
- 12 Great food/local favorites
- 13 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 14 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 15 Sydney
- 16 Incredible hotel
- 17 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 18 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 19 australia new zealand trip advice
- 20 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 21 Milford Sound Cruise
- 22 14 day South Island Self drive
- 23 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 24 Cruise New Zealand
- 25 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!