I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Mexican Restaurant Safe Me
- 2 Travel passes within Australia
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 Milford Sound Cruises
- 7 Sydney-Things to Do
- 8 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 9 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 10 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 11 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 12 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 13 Nelson, New Zealand
- 14 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 15 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 16 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 17 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 18 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 19 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 20 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 21 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 23 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 24 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 25 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI