I am looking to plan our 20th wedding anniversary. I am having a hard time deciding on a location. I know that I want to do a catamaran charter, for sure. I just don't know where. We have done the BVI's many times, want something new.
I am considering the following areas:
Tahiti / French Polynesia
Things that interest us:
Local Bars / Beaches / Dive Bars
Things that don't interest us:
Quiet locations where there is nothing going on
Metro / Commercialized beaches/towns
We are looking to go either Spring or early summer 2014.
Any and all suggestions are welcome!
20th Anniversary Location Assistance Needed
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 3 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 4 Paihia or coromandel
- 5 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Emirates and Jetstar
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 13 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 14 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 15 14 days in NZ in February
- 16 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 19 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 20 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 21 Heading to Australia!
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 South Island Itinerary
- 24 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 25 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010