I will be travelling/backpacking alone as a woman around SE Asia (and I have never been before). Is this safe? Are there any areas in particular that I should stay away from? Or do you reccomend that I join a backpacking group like Intrepid? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Women Safe Travelling Alone in SE Asia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Hotel
- 2 Thailand - Food recos
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 7 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 12 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 13 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 14 5 nights in Japan.
- 15 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 19 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 20 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 21 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 22 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 23 Visa
- 24 Affordable Japan
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips