I will be travelling/backpacking alone as a woman around SE Asia (and I have never been before). Is this safe? Are there any areas in particular that I should stay away from? Or do you reccomend that I join a backpacking group like Intrepid? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Women Safe Travelling Alone in SE Asia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 hokkaido outskirts
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 India and Nepal 2014
- 14 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 15 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 16 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 19 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 20 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 21 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 24 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?