I will be travelling/backpacking alone as a woman around SE Asia (and I have never been before). Is this safe? Are there any areas in particular that I should stay away from? Or do you reccomend that I join a backpacking group like Intrepid? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Women Safe Travelling Alone in SE Asia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 4 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 16 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help