We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female