We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 13 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 14 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 18 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 19 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 20 Japan Itinerary for May
- 21 Thai island escape
- 22 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 23 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China