We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 Angkor - when to go?
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation