We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir today
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 5 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 6 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 7 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 8 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 11 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary