We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 A wow spot
- 4 Myanmar itinerary help
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 12 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 19 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 20 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 22 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 23 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 24 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 25 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?