We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 4 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Writers Needed for Japan
- 7 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 8 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 17 Day Itinerary
- 11 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 12 Bali Help
- 13 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 14 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 15 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 16 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 17 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 20 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 21 National Parks - which to choose
- 22 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 23 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans