We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 5 Vietnam and coffee
- 6 I'm going to Japan!
- 7 Malaria
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 13 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Cherry blossom
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 18 How safe is Delhi/India
- 19 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 22 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 23 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 24 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 25 Malaysia in September