We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 3 Khao Lak
- 4 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 7 Photos from India!
- 8 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 11 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 12 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 13 Myanmar River Cruises
- 14 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 15 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 How to handle cash in Japan
- 18 Great Wall hike
- 19 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 20 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 21 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 22 Six days in Hong Kong
- 23 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 24 Storing photos while traveling
- 25 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai