We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 2 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 3 Connaught Place
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 18 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!