We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 2 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 Passport Safety
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Castle & King
- 14 Mt Aso Eruption
- 15 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 19 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 20 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 21 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 22 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 23 One week in India
- 24 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 25 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights