We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 2 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 Where in Bali should we stay
- 12 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 13 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 Vietnam or Brazil
- 16 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 17 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 23 Any info about Zomato?
- 24 First trip to Japan
- 25 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?