We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 2 best dining in Kyoto
- 3 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 4 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 5 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 6 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 7 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 10 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 11 Colombo
- 12 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 13 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 14 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 16 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 17 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 18 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 19 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 22 Nepal- recipe?
- 23 China trip - 15 nights
- 24 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 25 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?