We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 wisata pulau seribu
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 9 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?