We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 7 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 8 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 13 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 14 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 15 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 16 Malaysian honeymoon
- 17 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 18 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 19 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 20 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 21 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)