We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 3 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 4 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 5 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 8 Myanmar podcast
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 Burma with a toddler
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 16 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 17 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 18 Bali wedding in villa
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 beaches in Thailand
- 21 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015