We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 8 Need a guide in Burma?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 13 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 22 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 25 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)