We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 2 Stop-over in Seoul
- 3 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 4 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Bali in begging of July
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 8 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 9 Bali - January 2015
- 10 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 11 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 12 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 13 meeting at beijing airport
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 21 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Hotel in Singapore
- 23 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,