We planned a trip with travelchinaguide.com and they seem professional and have been very responsive by email and by phone when we have a question. The tour they offer meets all our needs and at a decent price. SO I have been to my bank twice who have talked me out of wiring money to them. The thing is if I use my credit card they claim bank of china adds a hefty fee. Has anyone heard of this and is it safe to wire money to China? They offer the incentive of a discount if I get my payment in 90 days in advance, please help if you have any experience with these issues
travelchinaguide.com wants cash wire payment. is this safe and standard?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 language problem in japan
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 6 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 7 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 8 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Japan - spending money?
- 11 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 12 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 19 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 20 1st Trip to Bali
- 21 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 22 Japan night bus
- 23 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 24 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 25 Hire Car In Jaipur