My partner and are are currently on a world tour and are in the process of applying for visa's for Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan with a view to visit these countries late June, early July.
Turkmenistan will be travelled on a Transit visa so we won't have much time there, our route is Turkmenbashi, Ashgabat, Darvaza Gas Craters, Konye Urgench.
In Uzbekistan our route is Nukus, Aral Sea, Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand.
Keen to understand if our destinations of choice are worth visiting or are we missing something, would love recommendations on things to do, places to stay and any good advice for travelling in these countries.
In addition we are looking for two other people who may also be keen to do a tour to Darvaza Gas Craters and Aral Sea (appreciate a messy question when we aren't able to give dates for the tour yet)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/trimgenix-garcinia/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june