We are planning to go to Toyko at the end of June for a week. We would land on June 25th and then fly out July 3rd.
Would it be challenging to see Tokyo for 4 days, 1 day for DisneySea and then 2 days for Kyoto? Or should it be a 3-1-3 split? Or just skip Kyoto all together?
I'm just starting research. We like zoos, castles, want to see temples, shopping. I'm unsure if we need a day trip to see Mt. Fuji. We have an okay budget. About $1-1.5k USD for food and attractions.
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia