We are planning to go to Toyko at the end of June for a week. We would land on June 25th and then fly out July 3rd.
Would it be challenging to see Tokyo for 4 days, 1 day for DisneySea and then 2 days for Kyoto? Or should it be a 3-1-3 split? Or just skip Kyoto all together?
I'm just starting research. We like zoos, castles, want to see temples, shopping. I'm unsure if we need a day trip to see Mt. Fuji. We have an okay budget. About $1-1.5k USD for food and attractions.
Any advice would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 base bangkok or manilla
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week