My husband will be working in Kyoto for 5 days and only has 2 of those to sightsee. I am in charge of putting together an itinirary that manages to pack in as much as possible. So far,this is all I have....please help. Also restaurant recommendations appreciated. We prefer to eat away from "touristy",crowded areas. Here it goes-taking the Nozomi train from the Tokyo station and arrieving at Kyoto @12:08. Hotel has a free shuttle to get us. We are staying @ the WestinMiyako near the station. Quick snak and off to the Phylosopher's Trail. Will start at the south end(Nanzenji) and get in to the last temple before it closes at 5. Dinner at the end of this trail at Kisaki Yudofu at 6pm. That is all I have so far;also will the hotel get the permits we need to tour the palace. Any help would be greatly apppreciated.
tight schedule in Kyoto-how to manage free time well
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 2 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 9 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 10 Triple Room in Singapore
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 What I like about Mumbai
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 15 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 16 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 20 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 25 Having doubts with China