Has anyone taken The Jayavarman Mekong River Cruise? I am interested in knowing about the rooms, the food, and the tours. Is it as luxurious as they claim? Are there other Mekong River Cruises that are in the luxury category?
THE JAYAVARMAN Mekong River Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 3 days in Teheran
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 6 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 12 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!