Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 India adaptors
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 From Pushkar to delhi
- 6 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 7 Help re. Visa.
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 10 Bangkok and Manila
- 11 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment