Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 5 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 6 Which airport for Tokyo
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 11 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 Restaurants in Singapore
- 19 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 20 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 21 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Georgia e-visa application
- 24 SE Asia
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?