Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 2 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 6 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Triple Room in Singapore
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 What I like about Mumbai
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 15 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 16 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 20 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 25 Having doubts with China