Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 India
- 5 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 6 Bali Question
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 24 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 25 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review