Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 5 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)