Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
- 1 My latest experience in Thailand
- 2 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 3 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 4 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 5 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 8 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 9 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival