Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 2 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 3 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 4 Adelphi Suites
- 5 Clothing needs
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 Nancy Chandler maps
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 10 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 14 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 15 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 18 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 23 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 24 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 25 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi