Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 3 Having doubts with China
- 4 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 5 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 6 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 12 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 help with itinerary!
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 21 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 22 Burma with a toddler
- 23 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 24 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 25 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....