Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 5 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 12 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 15 Connaught Place
- 16 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 My SEA trip - photos update
- 19 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 20 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 21 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 22 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 23 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 24 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 25 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season