Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India at the end of May
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 4 National Parks - which to choose
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 17 Day Itinerary
- 11 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 12 Singapore
- 13 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 14 Asia Tour Companies
- 15 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 16 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 17 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 18 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 19 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 20 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 21 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 22 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 23 singapore accomodation?
- 24 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 25 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????