Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Ipoh
- 8 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare