I'm just in the final stages of planning a 3 week honeymoon to Hong Kong & Thailand and I'm a bit unsure how to split our time across the South West islands, so just wanted to get your advice before we book our accommodation!
So far the itinerary includes:
* Kong Kong - 4 nights
* Bangkok - 4 nights
* Chiang Mai - 3 nights
* West Railay - 3 nights
* Ko Lanta (Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phi Phi (Tonsai Bay / Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phuket - 2 nights (as a base to do Similan Islands & catch flight home - otherwise not sure I'd bother with Phuket!)
I'm a little unsure whether it will feel a bit too much like backpacking having 2 nights in each of the last 3 places and whether we'd be best staying a night longer in both West Railay and Ko Lanta and just doing Phi Phi as a daytrip instead so it feels a bit more like a honeymoon - albeit we'd miss out on the Phi Phi nightlife.
Has anyone got any advice please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 6 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 9 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 10 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 11 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 12 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 13 A month in central Asia
- 14 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 15 Something about... Malaysia
- 16 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 17 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 25 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia