I'm just in the final stages of planning a 3 week honeymoon to Hong Kong & Thailand and I'm a bit unsure how to split our time across the South West islands, so just wanted to get your advice before we book our accommodation!
So far the itinerary includes:
* Kong Kong - 4 nights
* Bangkok - 4 nights
* Chiang Mai - 3 nights
* West Railay - 3 nights
* Ko Lanta (Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phi Phi (Tonsai Bay / Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phuket - 2 nights (as a base to do Similan Islands & catch flight home - otherwise not sure I'd bother with Phuket!)
I'm a little unsure whether it will feel a bit too much like backpacking having 2 nights in each of the last 3 places and whether we'd be best staying a night longer in both West Railay and Ko Lanta and just doing Phi Phi as a daytrip instead so it feels a bit more like a honeymoon - albeit we'd miss out on the Phi Phi nightlife.
Has anyone got any advice please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!