I'm just in the final stages of planning a 3 week honeymoon to Hong Kong & Thailand and I'm a bit unsure how to split our time across the South West islands, so just wanted to get your advice before we book our accommodation!
So far the itinerary includes:
* Kong Kong - 4 nights
* Bangkok - 4 nights
* Chiang Mai - 3 nights
* West Railay - 3 nights
* Ko Lanta (Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phi Phi (Tonsai Bay / Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phuket - 2 nights (as a base to do Similan Islands & catch flight home - otherwise not sure I'd bother with Phuket!)
I'm a little unsure whether it will feel a bit too much like backpacking having 2 nights in each of the last 3 places and whether we'd be best staying a night longer in both West Railay and Ko Lanta and just doing Phi Phi as a daytrip instead so it feels a bit more like a honeymoon - albeit we'd miss out on the Phi Phi nightlife.
Has anyone got any advice please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Travel Video - Tajikistan (2017)
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!