I'm just in the final stages of planning a 3 week honeymoon to Hong Kong & Thailand and I'm a bit unsure how to split our time across the South West islands, so just wanted to get your advice before we book our accommodation!
So far the itinerary includes:
* Kong Kong - 4 nights
* Bangkok - 4 nights
* Chiang Mai - 3 nights
* West Railay - 3 nights
* Ko Lanta (Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phi Phi (Tonsai Bay / Long Beach) - 2 nights
* Phuket - 2 nights (as a base to do Similan Islands & catch flight home - otherwise not sure I'd bother with Phuket!)
I'm a little unsure whether it will feel a bit too much like backpacking having 2 nights in each of the last 3 places and whether we'd be best staying a night longer in both West Railay and Ko Lanta and just doing Phi Phi as a daytrip instead so it feels a bit more like a honeymoon - albeit we'd miss out on the Phi Phi nightlife.
Has anyone got any advice please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Hotel Chang Mai
- 7 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 10 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Beach hotel Thailand
- 14 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon