My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Sri Lanka in December
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 5 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 8 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 9 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 10 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 11 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 12 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Hong Kong
- 17 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 Terracotta Warriors
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018