My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam, Help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Foreign currency
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 8 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 9 Favorite travel apps?
- 10 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 11 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 Honeymoon In sept
- 14 Vietnam October 2014
- 15 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?