My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.