My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Unified Windows Reviews
- 2 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 3 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 4 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 6 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 7 What beach to choose?!?!
- 8 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 9 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 Private guides & drivers in China
- 12 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 15 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 16 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 17 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 18 Traffic in Hanoi
- 19 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 20 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 21 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 22 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 25 India group or private tour?