My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam, Help!
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 India's Online VISA Application
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram