My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 아시아카지노❖＼【^ ＷＣＮ７７７.ＣｏＭ ^】❖＼다모아카지노
- 2 Where to Layover
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 5 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 6 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 7 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 8 2 weeks in Java
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Italy from an Asian base
- 15 Blooming chart in Japan
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 Vietnam in January
- 18 Travel to India in May?
- 19 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 20 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 21 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 22 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 23 Layover in Hong Kong
- 24 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 25 A fun week in Bangkok!