My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JAPANiCAN.com
- 2 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 3 what news should you pay attention in a trip?
- 4 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 5 Travel in Kyushu.
- 6 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 7 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 8 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 9 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 10 3 weeks itinerary China
- 11 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 Castle & King tour questions
- 14 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 15 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 16 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 20 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 21 Private guides in Japan
- 22 New Delhi - What to see?
- 23 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 24 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 25 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi