There is a terrible flu going around India now so for those going there please be very careful. It has caused many fatalities. I post this because it just hit close to home. We just learned that the niece of one of our friends there, a 32 yr. old woman just passed away from this in Jaipur yesterday. I heard she had it for 1-2 weeks and finally became septic resulting in multi-system organ failure. Please be very careful if going there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/phallyx-male-enhancement/
- 2 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 19 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 20 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 21 Singapore weather in August/September
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 First time going abroad
- 24 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed