We are heading on Honeymoon in Feb 2016 to Koh Lak and Phuket. At one point we hope to stay in Ayara Hill-Tops which is on Surin Beach. We have been alarmed at posts regarding rubbish and sewerage drains near Surin Beach specifically. Has anyone been and have advice if they feel Surin Beach remains a good relatively clean destination? My fiancee loves to swim in the sea so having clean sea-water is a definite wantWe hope to stay in JW Marriott on Koh Lak for the end of our trip. We love scenic tranquil locations - but with a little atmosphere and options for dining/drinks out about the area . Many thanks! - Emma (Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 12 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 20 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016