We are heading on Honeymoon in Feb 2016 to Koh Lak and Phuket. At one point we hope to stay in Ayara Hill-Tops which is on Surin Beach. We have been alarmed at posts regarding rubbish and sewerage drains near Surin Beach specifically. Has anyone been and have advice if they feel Surin Beach remains a good relatively clean destination? My fiancee loves to swim in the sea so having clean sea-water is a definite wantWe hope to stay in JW Marriott on Koh Lak for the end of our trip. We love scenic tranquil locations - but with a little atmosphere and options for dining/drinks out about the area . Many thanks! - Emma (Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 base bangkok or manilla
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 9 Idiotic time zone question
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 12 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 13 Mount Koya
- 14 Sometahing is wrong
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week