We are heading on Honeymoon in Feb 2016 to Koh Lak and Phuket. At one point we hope to stay in Ayara Hill-Tops which is on Surin Beach. We have been alarmed at posts regarding rubbish and sewerage drains near Surin Beach specifically. Has anyone been and have advice if they feel Surin Beach remains a good relatively clean destination? My fiancee loves to swim in the sea so having clean sea-water is a definite wantWe hope to stay in JW Marriott on Koh Lak for the end of our trip. We love scenic tranquil locations - but with a little atmosphere and options for dining/drinks out about the area . Many thanks! - Emma (Ireland)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 2 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Thailand Guides
- 11 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 12 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 13 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 18 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 19 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 22 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 23 Vientiane and ??
- 24 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 25 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?