I'm thinking of travelling to southern India and Sri Lanka in Jan. The southern India trip will be about 14 days on the ground. and will begin in Chenna and end in Bangalorei. Before starting this part of the trip, I thought i would add some time in Sri Lanka.
We would fly BOS to Chennai on one ticket and fly, within a few hours of arriving,, Chennai to Columbo on a second ticket. . I am mainly interested in architecture and culture. I'm not interested in beach time or shopping. I thought of spending 3 nights in Habanara or Dambulla, 2 nights in Kandy and 2 nights in Ella. My question is whether to add 2 nights in Yala and 2 nights in Unawatuna which would double the cost of this add on and double the time involved. Any comments that might help me decide whether to add the extra days would be appreciated as I don't want to exhaust us before beginning our southern India 2 week itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 myanmar
- 6 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Travel India solo
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 16 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 17 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 18 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 19 North India Itinerary advice
- 20 Indonesia travel agent
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 23 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 24 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?