i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 My First India Trip
- 5 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 8 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 9 Kyushu in late September
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Castle & King tour questions
- 12 5 days Japan
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 16 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 17 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 18 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 19 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 20 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 JAPANiCAN.com
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning