i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Singapore, vietnam, thailand.... pls help to plan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 3 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 4 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 5 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 6 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 Asia Tour Companies
- 9 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 10 thai air Discovery pass question
- 11 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 15 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 16 Angkor Wat guide
- 17 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 18 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 19 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 20 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 24 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 25 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?