i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 2 Traveling to SE Asia
- 3 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 4 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 5 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 6 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 9 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 10 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 11 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 12 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 13 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 14 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 17 Hakone station confusion
- 18 TOKYO tour guide
- 19 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 20 1 month in Thailand and??
- 21 Kimballs in Panama
- 22 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 25 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?