i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치무료게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts14.컴 ☞◇
- 2 스톰릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts14.컴 ◎♧
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts14.컴 ⊙●
- 4 자연의바다 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 5 자연의바다 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 6 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Tips in Myanmar
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 17 Travel India solo
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 20 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 21 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 22 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 25 Osaka, aquarium?