i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Singapore, vietnam, thailand.... pls help to plan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 5 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 6 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 Should I go to India?
- 9 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 10 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 N. India itinerary feedback
- 13 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 14 Phuket
- 15 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 16 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap