i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 2 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 5 Phuket Weather
- 6 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 7 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 8 Mongolia itinerary
- 9 Buying Jewelry in India
- 10 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 11 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 New Delhi - What to see?
- 14 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 15 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 16 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 17 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 18 Information on India Tour Company
- 19 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 20 Trekking in India
- 21 Tianzi Mountain in Sichuan
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 25 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?