i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Singapore, vietnam, thailand.... pls help to plan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 3 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 8 Kashmir today
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 11 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 12 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 13 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Triple Room in Singapore
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 What I like about Mumbai
- 18 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 19 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 20 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 21 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 25 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??