i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 further, the opposite exotic aspect
- 2 Bangkok
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 11 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 12 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 15 Lodge in Borneo
- 16 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 17 China and Japan help
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 20 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 23 Requesting Passport Number
- 24 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 25 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam