i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 4 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 5 Air Travel in India
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 where to stay in Bali
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 22 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 23 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 24 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please