i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 Online Store to buy Ballet Flats
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Trekking in India
- 5 Where best to stay in Penang
- 6 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 7 Vietnam - September 2015
- 8 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 17-Day Itinerary
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 13 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 14 Need Help for the itinerary
- 15 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 16 India On Arrival Visa
- 17 vietnam transportation
- 18 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 19 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 20 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 12 days in Japan
- 23 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 24 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 25 Tigerwalah Experience