We had previously booked a Bund View Grand Deluxe King room commencing tomorrow night for 3 nights @ 1700RMB + taxes on a flexible basis . I checked earlier today and found a Starwood China website that had 3 day deals for the price of 2 at 1800 RMB and also upgrades to Club rooms and facilities for 300 RMB per day. I could only get the 3 for 2 deal online from the Starwood China website. I then got the upgrade to Club Floor by contacting the hotel resrevations email as was suggested on the Starwood China site.. So I cancelled the previous booking and booked under the new arrangement. I guess you all know about this. We're off - bye !
Shanghai Hotels - Grand Meridien
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 2 1st Trip to Bali
- 3 China in 12 Days
- 4 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 5 two free days in Beijing
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 8 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 9 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 10 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 11 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 12 water villages, shanghai
- 13 language problem in japan
- 14 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 15 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 16 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 17 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 18 April in Bangkok, again!
- 19 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 20 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 21 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 22 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 25 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo