I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 6 Gutted!
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 Family Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 13 New Member
- 14 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 17 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 18 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95