I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are you looking Packer and Mover for Relocation?
- 2 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 3 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 4 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 5 7.5 days in India
- 6 What is your favorite holiday spot?
- 7 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 8 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rush-force-xt/
- 10 Natural remedies for diabetes
- 11 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 12 Any reputable Online Store of Phones from Hong Kong?
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 22 Don't forget the wellies...
- 23 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 So, why go to Vietnam?