I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션릴게임 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 14 days in Myanmar
- 3 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Short trip to Myanmar
- 6 ATMs in Japan
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 Mandalay questions
- 18 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 19 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 20 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?