I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 vietnam transportation
- 6 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 7 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 8 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 10 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 11 Private guide and driver for India
- 12 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 15 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 16 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 17 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 18 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 19 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 20 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 21 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 22 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 23 Beijing
- 24 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan
- 25 Exploring Nara, Koyasan & Hiroshima