I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 4 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 5 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 6 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 7 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 8 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 12 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 16 Japan in July?
- 17 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 18 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 19 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 22 2-3 days in Georgia
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can