I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inline Product Inspection
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Best Of Nepal Tour
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 10 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 shanghai for 4 days
- 15 Budget Servied Apt
- 16 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 19 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 20 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 21 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 22 Something about... Malaysia
- 23 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 24 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 25 Layover in Seoul with a dog?