I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 3 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Visit To Goa
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 10 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 11 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 India's Online VISA Application
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?