I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 6 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Ipoh
- 13 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 16 white sand beaches in thailand
- 17 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 18 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 19 water delivery and water dispenser
- 20 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 21 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 22 Cell Phones in India
- 23 India, What Can I Say!
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?