I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 8 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 9 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 15 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 16 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 17 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Triple Room in Singapore
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 What I like about Mumbai
- 22 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 23 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 24 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 25 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?