I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 hello
- 3 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 4 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 5 Travel during China national week?
- 6 My trip report from the Philippines
- 7 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 8 Chinese idioms:calling a stag a horse
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 12 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 13 China with Collette Tours
- 14 Exploring Thailand
- 15 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 18 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 19 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 20 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 21 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 22 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 23 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 24 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 25 How would you organize this itinerary?