I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 14 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 15 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary