I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Years in Japan
- 2 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking|BUDGET TRIP 2017
- 3 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 3 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 A first time for everything in Japan
- 8 India Tour Companies
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 11 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 12 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 15 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 19 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 20 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 21 Vietnam Dong
- 22 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 23 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 24 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia