I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Being customs
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 5 myanmar
- 6 Tips in Myanmar
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 9 A beach of choice on Samui
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Travel India solo
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 18 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 19 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?