I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】☂】】마카오바카라
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 라이브카지노⚖《 BOO54.com 》라이브카지노
- 4 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 5 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 6 Life Before Work Tours
- 7 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 11 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 12 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 13 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 14 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 15 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 Ha Giang or SaPa