I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 6 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 7 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 10 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Kyushu rail pass
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 19 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan