I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 2 where can i find replica handbags
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 13 Indonesian visa update
- 14 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 17 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 18 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 19 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 25 Myranmar VISA