I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
- 1 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 4 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 25 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?