I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 5 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 6 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 7 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 10 Japan and China for 16 days
- 11 Exploring Thailand
- 12 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 15 Japan in December
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Phuket
- 19 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Phones in Asia
- 24 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 25 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice