I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Penang
- 2 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 5 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 8 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 9 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 14 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 15 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 19 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 20 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 21 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 22 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 23 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 24 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 25 Myanmar - some questions