I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://revitasencesss.simplesite.com/
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Hastelloy Tube manufacturers in China
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 Laundry In Vietnam
- 8 http://www.toptryloburn.com/choice-eye-cream-moisturizer/
- 9 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 10 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 11 V Tight Gel
- 12 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 24 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 25 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra