I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 Visa
- 7 Gluten free in Japan?
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 10 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 11 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 12 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 13 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 Need a guide in Burma?
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 20 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 23 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 24 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 25 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights