I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 2 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 3 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 4 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 5 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 8 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 9 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 10 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 18 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 19 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 20 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 23 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 24 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 25 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016