I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 2 Pondicherry hotel
- 3 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Christmas in Bali
- 6 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 7 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 8 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 9 Arashiyama Excursion
- 10 Help with choosing guided tour
- 11 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 12 Yunnan to Guilin
- 13 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 14 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 15 Christmas in Cambodia
- 16 Best beach in December
- 17 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 18 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 19 China visa
- 20 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 24 Visa to Beijing China
- 25 A couple of Kyoto questions