I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buying jewelry in India
- 2 Xi'an advice please
- 3 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 4 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 5 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 8 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 9 Hakone accommodation options
- 10 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 11 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 12 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 13 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 16 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 17 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 18 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 19 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 23 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.