I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 3 a year in burma
- 4 First time to SEA
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 17 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 20 I miss Mongolia
- 21 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 24 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help