After taking Bhutan tour, I was interested to visit Tibet as well. But due to my tight schedule, couldn't do Tibet Tour. Could any body provide me with the details of guide in Tibet who speaks english.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 2 Lower Airfare Okinawa-Haneda Airpack?
- 3 Onilne booking hotels !
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Nepal
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July