After taking Bhutan tour, I was interested to visit Tibet as well. But due to my tight schedule, couldn't do Tibet Tour. Could any body provide me with the details of guide in Tibet who speaks english.
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 12 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 13 Indian Visa
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 18 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 19 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"