We will be spending a couple days at Hua Hin at the end of our trip this winter. Any suggestions on where to stay? Is one area better situated than another? Hotel suggestions? We tend to prefer smaller, boutique type hotels. This will be in February 2014. Thanks!
Recs on where to stay in Hua Hin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 2 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 language problem in japan
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 two free days in Beijing
- 12 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 15 Japan - spending money?
- 16 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 17 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 18 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 21 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 22 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 23 water villages, shanghai
- 24 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 25 Help with Malaysia itinerary