We will be spending a couple days at Hua Hin at the end of our trip this winter. Any suggestions on where to stay? Is one area better situated than another? Hotel suggestions? We tend to prefer smaller, boutique type hotels. This will be in February 2014. Thanks!
Recs on where to stay in Hua Hin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 13 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 23 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 24 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?