We will be spending a couple days at Hua Hin at the end of our trip this winter. Any suggestions on where to stay? Is one area better situated than another? Hotel suggestions? We tend to prefer smaller, boutique type hotels. This will be in February 2014. Thanks!
Recs on where to stay in Hua Hin
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 12 Osaka shopping
- 13 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 14 Takayama ideas in April?
- 15 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 16 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 19 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 23 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 24 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 25 Penang