Does anyone know if there is a chance of obtaining tickets to go to the skybridge and observation deck even if tickets show as being unavailable online? Do they just sell a certain number online and still have some available for sale there? Or does sold out mean sold out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Family Trip to Japan
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 13 New Member
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 18 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 19 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 22 Lodge in Borneo
- 23 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 24 China and Japan help
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014