Does anyone know if there is a chance of obtaining tickets to go to the skybridge and observation deck even if tickets show as being unavailable online? Do they just sell a certain number online and still have some available for sale there? Or does sold out mean sold out?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I need your HELP!
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 7 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 10 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 11 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 12 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Private tours in Northern India
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please