My friend and I will be in Hanoi on 19 Sep(Sat) and leave Hanoi on 27 Sept (Sun). We love nature and beautiful landscape . We' ve few places in mind . We're on budget trip and we will use public transport such as train, bus or motor taxi.
. Please advice us which option is better ?
1. 1 week to visit Ha Giang ( Dong Van Karst Plateu Geopark) , Meo Vac, Muong Hua Valley in Sapa ? or
3. 1 week to visit Mu Cang Cai and Sapa ? or
4. 1 week to visit Dong Can and Meo Vac and Mu Cang Cai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best jokes are available on jokesfair.com
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Itinerary feedback please
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing