My friend and I will be in Hanoi on 19 Sep(Sat) and leave Hanoi on 27 Sept (Sun). We love nature and beautiful landscape . We' ve few places in mind . We're on budget trip and we will use public transport such as train, bus or motor taxi.
. Please advice us which option is better ?
1. 1 week to visit Ha Giang ( Dong Van Karst Plateu Geopark) , Meo Vac, Muong Hua Valley in Sapa ? or
3. 1 week to visit Mu Cang Cai and Sapa ? or
4. 1 week to visit Dong Can and Meo Vac and Mu Cang Cai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Hindu Mandir (Temple) in Karachi - Pakistan - A Documentary
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip