My friend and I will be in Hanoi on 19 Sep(Sat) and leave Hanoi on 27 Sept (Sun). We love nature and beautiful landscape . We' ve few places in mind . We're on budget trip and we will use public transport such as train, bus or motor taxi.
. Please advice us which option is better ?
1. 1 week to visit Ha Giang ( Dong Van Karst Plateu Geopark) , Meo Vac, Muong Hua Valley in Sapa ? or
3. 1 week to visit Mu Cang Cai and Sapa ? or
4. 1 week to visit Dong Can and Meo Vac and Mu Cang Cai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip