Planning a month long honeymoon (December - January) to Southeast Asia. Initial thoughts include Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia but we really don't know where to start!
Little bit about us to give you a starting point for recommendations: scuba divers, hikers, adventure-seekers, history appreciators, not big beach people but we're happy to take a few days on a beach to recharge
I think for the most part we prefer to stay out of major cities unless there's something really exciting to see
We don't mind packing up and moving every few days - we're happy to be on the go and exploring!
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation \ set-up Contact 1:800:681:7208 HP Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann